How to Install Joomla on cPanel using Softaculous app installer, one click easy and quick installation. Please note that you'll need at least 35MB to install the latest version of Joomla.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Softaculous App Installer section.
- Click on Joomla under Scripts.
- Click on the Install Now button.
- On Software Setup select version and domain options.
- Enter Site Name and description.
- Create Admin account enter username, password and email.
- Click the Install button.
You will receive an email that your website has been created and you can now log into your Joomla backend at yourdomain.co.za/administrator
Choose from thousands of free Joomla themes and plugins to create a website for free.