How to Install WordPress on cPanel using Softaculous app installer, one click easy and quick installation. Please note that you'll need at least 26MB to install the latest version of WordPress.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Softaculous App Installer section.
- Click on WordPress under Scripts.
- Click on the Install Now button.
- On Software Setup select domain options.
- Enter Site Name and description.
- Create Admin account enter username, password and email.
- Click the Install button.
You will receive an email that your website has been created and you can now log into your WordPress dashboard at yourdomain.co.za/wp-admin
Choose from thousands of free WordPress themes and plugins to create a website for free.