Windows 10 Email Setup on Mail App, the default mail client for Windows 10 operating system. An active Microsoft Outlook 365 subscription or Outlook account is not required to have your emails setup on a Windows PC or laptop.
Web Design Hosting offers affordable web hosting packages and domain names for businesses based in South Africa. Register a domain name and setup your business email account on your Windows 10 device.
- Create the email accounts in cPanel and save your email address/username and password.
- Use the email setup settings below to configure your account on your Windows 10 mail client.
Windows 10 Email Setup
If you have the latest version of Windows 10 installed, click on the search next to the start button and type in Mail to find the Windows 10 Mail App.
- Launch the Mail client
- Click Accounts then click Add account
- Choose your email account type, options include Outlook.com account, Exchange, Office 365, Google, Yahoo!, iCloud, Other account (POP, IMAP) or Advanced setup.
- Select Advanced setup to add your cPanel email account.
- In Advanced setup select Internet email for POP and IMAP accounts.
- Fill in your Email address and repeat it in the username field *important
- Fill in your password for the email account.
- Fill in Account name and the name that you want to show when sending an email.
- Fill in Incoming and Outgoing email server settings as per your email setup settings and select either POP3 or IMAP4 for Account type.
- Select the check boxes for Outgoing server requires authentication, Use the same username and password for sending emails, Require SSL for incoming emails & Require SSL for outgoing emails.
How to setup Windows 10 Mail App