A list of valuable Website Resources and tools for you to use as a website owner or someone who wishes to build their own site. We personally use most of these tools when building websites for our clients.
- WordPress - The most popular CMS system used by millions of users worldwide including fortune 500 companies.
- cPanel Demo - Learning to use cPanel? this is a great way to login and test most of the features for FREE!
- WooCommerce - The most customizable eCommerce platform for building an online store on WordPress.
- Keyword Tool - A better alternative for the Google Keyword Planner with up to 750 keyword suggestions.
- Google Webmasters - submit your website to Google search engine, view stats, errors and much more.
- Bing Webmaster Tools - submit your website and sitemap to Bing search engine, diagnostic and reporting tools.
- Yoast SEO - the most popular SEO tool for WordPress with tips and suggestions for search engine optimization.
- Google AdWords - create campaigns and advertise you website in top position in Google search engine.
- Shutterstock - the biggest collection of stock images with over 100 million images to choose from.
- Joomla Demo - the popular CMS system, try the free demo version before installing on your server.
- Wordfence - best security plugin and firewall to protect your WordPress website from malware and threats.
- Jetpack - the all-in-one WordPress plugin that features website stats, share buttons and a whole lot more.
- Really Simple SSL - a simple SSL plugin for WordPress which makes installing SSL easy.
The domain transfer process, steps and cost involved in transferring your domain to Web Design & Hosting. We offer .co.za domain transfer free for local domains but the domain transfer cost of a .com domain is R149.99. We've included all the domain transfer steps for most of the major domain and hosting providers in South Africa, it's often not an easy process as most of these companies are slow in response times especially Telkom. The domain registrar registers the domain on behalf of the client the registrant and should honor the transfer request when the client wishes to move to another...
How to create a Windows Live Mail Signature and make your domain name email look more professional and branded for your clients in email communications. Firstly you will need to have Windows Live Mail Setup and your email address configured before proceeding. You can add a basic text, html code for hyperlinks, fonts and styling,
Windows Live Mail is one of the better free email software available to Windows users as it supports Domain Name Email Hosting as well as Gmail. User can access multiple email accounts from one platform by configuring them in Windows Live Mail. If you haven’t already got live mail installed you can download it from
If you have a hosted email address which you would like to have setup on your Android mobile or tablet follow these Android Email Setup Instructions. You can add email accounts from your cPanel under the Mail->Email Accounts, enter the Email, Password and Mailbox Quota. Make sure you use a strong password by using the password generator supplied and be sure to write it down somewhere safe. Before you start the android email setup on your device make sure you have the following email details that you have configured or obtained from your hosting provider.
Follow this Microsoft Outlook Email Setup guide to configure your domain name email to the Microsoft Office Outlook email program. You will need to have a purchased copy of Microsoft Office suite installed with the Microsoft Outlook email application included. If you don’t have Office then try the free Windows Live Mail program for your
WordPress is without a doubt one of the best CMS (Content Management Systems) available and can be used to create stunning websites, blogs or apps. The WordPress Download is totally free and open source, the software is included with all our web hosting packages. There are thousands of free WordPress themes to choose from as
WordPress Tutorial Posts Pages - publishing a post or page on WordPress is easy but could be very daunting for first-time users which is why we have created this WordPress tutorial for beginners. You will need an Admin or Editor account to log in and create a WordPress post, follow the quick instruction below with more details on each section below that.
WordPress Tutorial Posts Pages
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard - usually found at www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin
- Click on 'Posts' then 'Add New' tab.
- Enter a post title and content into the visual editor.
- Select a category and add tags (WordPress posts only).
- Publish your post.
Killer WordPress plugins you should have for every site as well specific industries WordPress plugins you need to run your business professionally. They offer the best solutions to security, SEO and many other features you may want for your WordPress website. All links on this page are to the WordPress Plugin Directory where you can find more information, demos, videos, ratings and last updates. Some of these fully functional free WordPress plugins also have a premium or pro version which generally offers more features and additional support. Every WordPress website should have these standard applications installed for security, search engine optimisation, contact...
If you have an online store website using the WooCommerce system you may find this quick guide to adding products useful. Adding a simple product to your WooCommerce store, you will need the login details of the Shop Manager account. WooCommerce Tutorial Shop Manager User Guide