A list of valuable Website Resources and tools for you to use as a website owner or someone who wishes to build their own site. We personally use most of these tools when building websites for our clients.
- WordPress - The most popular CMS system used by millions of users worldwide including fortune 500 companies.
- cPanel Demo - Learning to use cPanel? this is a great way to login and test most of the features for FREE!
- WooCommerce - The most customizable eCommerce platform for building an online store on WordPress.
- Keyword Tool - A better alternative for the Google Keyword Planner with up to 750 keyword suggestions.
- Google Webmasters - submit your website to Google search engine, view stats, errors and much more.
- Bing Webmaster Tools - submit your website and sitemap to Bing search engine, diagnostic and reporting tools.
- Yoast SEO - the most popular SEO tool for WordPress with tips and suggestions for search engine optimization.
- Google AdWords - create campaigns and advertise you website in top position in Google search engine.
- Shutterstock - the biggest collection of stock images with over 100 million images to choose from.
- Joomla Demo - the popular CMS system, try the free demo version before installing on your server.
- Wordfence - best security plugin and firewall to protect your WordPress website from malware and threats.
- Jetpack - the all-in-one WordPress plugin that features website stats, share buttons and a whole lot more.
- Really Simple SSL - a simple SSL plugin for WordPress which makes installing SSL easy.