When utilizing any of our web related services, the following terms and conditions apply:
Our web design services include: responsive design layout, SEO, social network integration, contact forms, website login, SSL, featured image sliders and image galleries.
The customer must supply own business logo, written content, contact details, photos and images. We can provide content management and writing for an additional fee. We can provide local third party logo designers, Graphic Designers and Photographers at their rates for additional requirements you may need for your web project.
All web design quotations are free for our South African clients, websites are charged as a once off fee, additional content and pages are charged at our content management rates. All content will include basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) which will improve the websites ranking in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Invoices for web design that are less than R3000 are to be paid in full. For for invoices that are more than R3000, we require a deposit of at least 50% of the total invoice amount upfront before proceeding with any web design project, the remaining 50% must be paid before the website is put live. (The non-refundable deposit will cover the costs of the web hosting fees and the website demo).
Our web design rates are R300 per hour for any additional website theme customization, implementing of systems and features.
Web hosting services and websites may only be used for lawful purposes and activities. We prohibit any use of our website/network including the transmission, storage and distribution of any material or content using our network that violates any law or regulation of the Republic.
- Any violation of local and international laws prohibiting child pornography; obscenity; discrimination (including racial, gender or religious slurs) and hate speech; or speech designed to incite violence or hatred, or threats to cause bodily harm.
- Any activity designed to defame, abuse, stalk, harass or physically threaten any individual in the Republic or beyond its borders; including any attempt to link to, post, transmit or otherwise distribute any inappropriate or defamatory material.
- Any violation of Intellectual Property laws including materials protected by local and international copyright, trademarks and trade secrets. Moreover Web Design & Hosting cannot be held liable if you make any unlawful use of any multimedia content accessed through the search facility provided by the network, or otherwise available through access to our network, whether for commercial or noncommercial purposes.
- Any violation of the individual’s right to privacy, including any effort to collect personal data of third parties without their consent.
- Any fraudulent activity whatsoever, including dubious financial practices, such as pyramid schemes; the impersonation of another subscriber without their consent; or any attempt to enter into a transaction with Web Design & Hosting on behalf of another subscriber without their consent.
- Any violation of the exchange control laws of the Republic.
- Any activity that results in the sale, transmission or distribution of pirated or illegal software.
- Failing to respond to a request by a recipient of unsolicited mail to be removed from any mailing or direct marketing list and continuing to send unsolicited mail following such a request for removal. Where any user resides outside of the Republic, permanently or temporarily, such user will be subject to the laws of the country in which s/he is currently resident and which apply. On presentation of a legal order to do so, or under obligation through an order for mutual foreign legal assistance, Web Design & Hosting will assist foreign law enforcement agencies (LEA) in the investigation and prosecution of a crime committed using Web Design & Hosting’s resources, including the provisioning of all personal identifiable data.
Web hosting is provided by the best and most reliable 3rd party hosting companies in South Africa on local shared Linux or Windows servers.
Domain renewals are billed annually, an invoice is sent out at the beginning of the month that your domain renewal is due, failure to make payment will result in the loss of your domain.
1. Registrant Education and Domain Name Registrants Rights
For more information about Registrant Education, please click here: http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/educational
For more information about Domain Name Registrant Rights, please click here: http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/benefits
2. Abuse Email Address / Contact
ICANN Resellers are required to offer an abuse contact email address, this is also a requirement of the ISPA (Internet Service Providers Association) for all its members. Reports of abuse involving Domain Names resold by the Reseller in terms of this Agreement, including reports of illegal activity like 419 or other scams.
Abuse contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any unpaid invoices for web design, hosting, domain names or (any services we offer), will be treated as a cancellation of all services and will result in the suspension of the services and termination of your account. Web Design Hosting will not be liable for data loss including website and emails. All Expired domains will be available to the public for registration if payment is not received before the renewal due date.