Add an Invoice System to your website and send professional branded invoices to your clients for the products and services that you offer. This is the perfect Invoice System for Small Business, manage your client database, payments, recurring billing, invoicing and payment receipts.
How it works – Clients fill in your contact or order form with their requirements for the service. The client details are captured in your website database, you then create an invoice template and send it by email with your payment options.
Supported payment options include once-off or recurring payments: EFT, PayFast (South African Payment gateway) or PayPal.
Invoice System for Small Business
Turn your website into and invoicing and billing system, login and manage your clients and their payments. See the list of features below for more information:
- Customer relationship management
- Allow Partial Payments with a set minimum amount.
- Receipt Page with Invoice Log.
- Pre-determined service and product pricing.
- Offer Discount rates.
- Professional Branded Invoice Templates with your logo and company details.
- Create invoices from your website.
- Add your clients to your website database for invoicing
- Get client details from new client using your website contact forms.
- Recurring billings and payment options
- View Invoices securely over SSL encrypted links
- Invoice Management.
- Archive old invoices.
- Customise your payment settings per invoice.
- Create customised invoice email notifications per invoice.
- Send Invoice notifications, reminders and payment receipts.