Your cPanel includes SitePad Website Builder which allows users to create their own free website with hundreds of free website themes, easy drag and drop design technology.
How To Install SitePad Website Builder In cPanel
- Login to CPanel
- Under the Software section, click on Softaculous Apps Installer.
- In the left menu, click on the SitePad Website Builder link.
- Choose a website template click activate.
- Edit the demo content with your own text and images.
- Publish the template to load your theme to your domain.
SitePad Website Builder - Easy to use, Drag & Drop Website builder with 50+ SitePad Themes and 40+ Widgets like Image/Video Slider, Image Galleries, Rich Text and many more.
Build Professional websites using an Easy to Use Editor and Publish static web pages
337 Responsive Themes which cover a wide range of categories like Blog, Business, Portfolio, Restaurants, Travel and many more
40+ Widgets like Image/Video Slider, Image Galleries, Rich Text, Video, Audio, Service Box, Google Maps, Contact Form, Social Media and many more to help you build your website